Sunday 4 November 2007

College Life 7 Weeks In...

I am finding my stay here at Ruskin more and more peculiar. New relationships are being forged and social groups are being fortified. It always happens in a close nit community. It’s just weird because it feels like school. At times it’s quite surreal. I guess I just have to get used to it. Overall these past few weeks at Ruskin have been pretty good. The only thing I have a problem with, is the passive aggressive –nature social groups. I’ve always hated how people in a close community naturally migrate to a certain group of people. I am no exception, which is quite hypocritical, but who isn’t to be honest. Everyone is a walking oxymoron to an extent. To say other-wise is to be in denial. Now I am self righteous which in my opinion is my most attractive personality trait. I just hate being part of a social system I have no control over. The control issue is another story all together haha.

No comments: